Far Horizons Marketing is delighted to introduce Tanzania’s newest and most stylish private beach property, Mawimbi Villa. Located on the golden shores of the Swahili Coast and managed by the acclaimed Tides Lodge, this elegant sister property offers the perfect retreat for either a safari ‘add on’, or a family beach holiday.
Mawimbi is a private oceanfront retreat on the North Eastern coast of Tanzania. Meaning ‘tides’ in Swahili, Mawimbi takes on a figurative meaning to encompass the natural ebb and flow of life. Developed in harmony with its stunning coastal vistas and the rich nature that surrounds it, Mawimbi has evolved in the pursuit of laid-back luxury into the contemporary villa it is today.
Mawimbi Villa is a 5’000 sq ft house built by local craftsmen and completed in 2015. Two-storeys, with exceptional views of the Indian ocean, it is fitted with every modern convenience, its own kitchen, six bedrooms and well-appointed living space both in- and outdoors. The villa is decorated in a modern, coastal style that favours comfort, indulgence and wellbeing.
– 6 spacious and beautifully decorated rooms (sleeps up to 12 people)
– Large Private 12 metre salt water pool
– Direct access onto the wide sandy shores of Ushongo’s golden beach
– Private Chef and three dining areas around the property
– Beach bar and restaurant 20 minutes stroll down the beach at The Tides Lodge
– Activities including kayaking, scuba diving, snorkeling, big game fishing
– From $240 per person per night (all inclusive)