Skip to content
SERVICES PROVIDED BY FAR HORIZONS MARKETING
- Advice and support – providing market advice and support to through continued contact with the trade
- Sales calls and team training – visiting tour operators throughout the UK to train their sales teams and discuss marketing and promotional opportunities with product managers
- Enquiry management & information distribution – including brochure mailing, email enquiries, telesales. The first and primary contact in the UK for tour operator or direct client enquiries
- Trade Show Representation – attending trade shows throughout UK, Europe and Africa including WTM, ILTM, We Are Africa, PURE, Indaba and ITB)
- Initiate and co-ordinate Marketing opportunities through email shots, direct mail and advertising
- Social Media – FHM works with Twitter, Facebook Instagram, Pintrest, LinkedIn and youtube
- Database management – building and updating a database of key tour operators and agents so that client’s developments and news can be reported in an efficient and timely manner.
- Familiarisation trips – co-ordinating and organize group and individual fam trips.
- Crisis Management – effectively identifying, addressing and diffusing unexpected crisis situations related to tourism.
- Detailed monthly reporting to clients – including information on market trends, sales and marketing activities undertaken, trade contacts, fam trips, on-going projects, goals and achievements.